Check out this beautiful Gibson Les Paul Goldtop. Built on the 1950s specs it is great value for money and sound absolutely amazing !!!
- Handcrafted in Nashville, TN USA Mahogany chambered body
- Maple top
- Grain textured satin finish
- Set mahogany neck
- Baked maple fingerboard
- ’50s neck profile
- Corian nut
- 490R neck humbucker
- 498T bridge humbucker
- Volume, Volume, Tone, Tone controls
- Gold top hat knobs with inserts
- 3-way pickup selector
- TonePros Kluson-style tuners
- Tune-O-Matic bridge/stopbar tailpiece
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.