That’s the number one feedback we receive from FOH once they start mixing our instruments during soundcheck. The Phonic delivers all the open, bright and defined tone that our instruments are known for. It is designed to sit right where a guitar has to sit in the mix while still providing every frequency needed to cut through.
This special edition of the Starplayer TV comes in a stunning Metallic Silver on the top of the instrument. It keeps everything that made the original Starplayer famous but this time we have taken it a step further.
The EX-SS packs a lot of punch in its 15-inch body, the smallest of all the D’Angelico archtops. Truly a versatile instrument, the EX-SS boasts a rich, full-bodied low-end when on the neck pickup, and a powerful mid-range on the bridge pickup. High-output Kent Armstrong humbuckers deliver crisp attack and balanced resonance, making the EX-SS perfect for live settings. The signature D’Angelico stairstep trapeze-style tailpiece offers style and purpose, providing comfortable string tension for bluesy bends. The EX-SS shines when kept clean or boosted with overdrive, ideal for R&B, jazz, rock, and all the nameless places in between.
The EX-DC is D’Angelico’s response to the rising popularity of the double-cutaway semi-hollow electric guitar. Powered by dual Kent Armstrong humbuckers, the EX-DC was designed with versatility in mind, offering a marriage of enveloping fullness and vivid high-end that never gets tinny. Its heavier body is balanced wonderfully by the signature D’Angelico headstock, while its standard neck shape and medium jumbo frets make for great comfort. Never short on style, the EX-DC is also available with a gold stairstep tailpiece and comes in a variety of colors, including a striking seafoam green.
Exciting new shipment of Furch Acoustic Guitars made in Czech Republic have arrived.
Incredible value for Money, these OM size Guitars are awesome !!! incredible Sound and built quality R 11,500 – R 19,400 !!!
The Tribute S-500 Electric Guitar is fitted with 3 G&L Magnetic Field Design single-coil pickups. Magnetic Field Design pickups have ceramic magnets and have fewer winds than normal single-coil pickups, resulting in a less noisy pickup. A push/pull pot enables additional pickup combinations of neck and bridge or all 3 pickups together. The PTB (passive treble/bass) system allows treble and bass frequencies to be cut separately and unlike traditional arrangements, controls are effective on all pickups. Other features of the G&L S-500 Guitar include a swamp ash body with a bolt-on maple neck, rosewood fretboard, and a G&L designed Dual-Fulcrum tremolo system.
- Pickups: 3 Fullerton-made G&L Magnetic Field Design single-coil pickups
- Body wood: Swamp ash
- Neck wood: Hard rock maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck radius: 12″ (228.6mm)
- Neck width at nut: 1-5/8″ (41.3mm)
- Tuning keys: 18:1 ratio, sealed-back
- Bridge: G&L dual fulcrum vibrato with nickel-plated die-cast saddles
- Controls: 5-position pickup selector plus push/pull pot enabling additional pickup combinations of neck and bridge or all 3 pickups together, volume, PTB system
- Finish: 3-tone sunburst with tortoise shell pickguard, maple or rosewood fingerboard; blueburst with pearl pickguard, maple or rosewood fingerboard; natural gloss with tortoise shell pickguard, maple or rosewood fingerboard
Incredible sounding Guitar. Twangy Tele Sound, going into Jazz. High class finishes.
- CONSTRUCTION: bolt-on
- SCALE: 25 1/2″
- PICKUPS: Leo Fender†-designed G&L MFD™ single coils
- BODY WOOD: Semi-Hollow Swamp Ash
- NECK WOOD: Hard-Rock Maple with Maple or Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK PROFILE: G&L #1 with 12″ radius and 1 5/8″ nut-width
- NUT: 100% natural bone
- FRETS: 22 medium jumbo, nickel, Plek dressed
- TUNING KEYS: 12:1 ratio, sealed-back
- BRIDGE: traditional boxed-steel bridge with individual brass saddles
- CONTROLS: 3-position pickup selector, volume, tone
- CASE: G&G deluxe tolex
The Guitar is a true classic. Maple neck with a full fat round profile. The guitar is resonant and light weight. Built by the Fender Custom Shop as in 1956
and never been out of the case. Great deal guitar with investment potential.